Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Personal Development

I am toying with the idea of beginning an entire website devoted to all aspects of personal development for young people. I feel well suited to write and collect useful information to support such a project.

I enjoy writing about subject such as personal growth, problem solving, exercise, life skills, education, relationships, behavior and even innovation. I envision that such a web-project could be very useful to millions of people. From young people, parents, teachers, coaches, or anyone interested in supporting young people to live a healthy and positive life.

If I decide to begin this I will certainly need to articulate my goal and set small daily objectives and tasks. Keeping a journal for many people is great way to track progress, stay on task, and stay motivated. This can be done privately in a notebook or publicly on a blog like this. I prefer a public journal/blog because there is some sense of accountability not only to myself but my readership too.

Anyway, I like this idea and will certainly think seriously about the project. I will update on it soon.

No comments:

Search It!

Google