Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ideas For Young People

I'm often asked to suggest ideas on how young kids and young adults can expand their creativity and even begin building a future for themselves. This is a huge area. I have thought for weeks about this and I have no easy answer because I believe that building a future requires not only rational thought but also motivation, commitment, creative ideas, but also time and persistence.

So in this article maybe I can offer a couple pointers to those wishing for an early start on effective ideas in adulthood.

Moon or Stars?


Most people dream, or daydream. Most people don't set a concrete GOAL, and of course never achieve what the really want. The actual percentage is estimated at about 10%...for those who set and achieve their goals. Can you be one of them?

It seems to me that a lot has to do with the actual goals and objectives you set...are they:

  • realistic
  • measureable
  • attainable?
Not the only factors but these are of course very very important.

[sidebar: I would love to jump right in to discussing my ideas for young people to succeed in various areas but that would really rob us of a lot of meaningful discussion]

No comments:

Search It!

Google